So yes, consider this a brief personal update and a sign that I am indeed still alive.
Below are a few highlights from my year so far:
- I have an Oceanography professor named Doctor Sealander, which is hilarious.
- My roommate has a cat who is named Athena. She is small and evil and I love her a lot.
- Said cat really has it out for my feet/fingers/face/anything that moves and has taken to burrowing under my blankets and trying to murder me while I sleep.
- I am fairly convinced my Astronomy professor is an alien. I love him.
- I bought Star Wars themed mac&cheese and I can honestly say that it was the worst thing I have ever tasted. SO gross. It probably has to do with the fact that they did away with all the weird crap they used to add to cheese sauce, but whatever. I'm over it.
- My roommates recently told me they can hear me when I sing in the shower and I am mortified.
- I have no idea how to turn off the italics on this thing.
- The end.